LSPR E-Learning (S1)
LSPR UNDERGRADUATE E-LEARNING PROGRAMME
This programme is designed by LSPR Communication & Business Institute for those who seek to have a degree in communication with a flexible and convenient means of learning.
Our e-learning programme (PJJ) is unique because this is a “living program” meaning it is constantly being updated and adapted to serve the needs of students and society that keep on changing.
We are the first institution approved by the government to offer an undergraduate degree course fully online. Students do not have to come to campus for classes. All materials and assessments have been modified specifically for students who are located across the globe.
Flexible course schedules allow students to learn when they are really ready and in a good condition, which in turn will result in a better absorption and better learning achievements.
Semester 1 – 5
The foundation and core subjects are designed to equip and enable the students with the desired learning outcomes that are the measurable knowledge, skills, and attitudes that students should have achieved in the course. Students will have the online session following the Study Scheme per term.
Semester 6 - 7
The final semesters are designed to be an integrated approach. Students are expected to produce working papers and projects to support their Internship programme and thesis or non-thesis writing.
The objectives of this approach are:
- Collaboration and Student-centered – Students will be working together in group to become experts on a specific topic and create a project.
- Multiple sources of information, including technology – Each group will have a list of resources to master the topic, do research and prepare a project.
- Mentor – A facilitator will serve as a resource for their understanding and learning.
The full semester is dedicated for the Thesis or Non-thesis writing. An expert thesis advisor will enforce standards of rigor and academic conduct that model the best practices in research.
- Public Relations: This course is designed to produce the future leaders of the Public Relations Industry. You will not only learn the practical skills required to embark on a career in PR but also the research and analysis skills that will help you get ahead.
You will create campaigns, pitch to clients, stage a press conference and create videos and blogs, as well as write research reports and communication plan.
The course combines practice skills and is highly participative. You will take part in workshops, seminars, presentations and case studies including making pitches and presenting creative campaign ideas.
- Marketing Communication: The expansion of new media technologies combined with the relationship between customers and organisations provide unique areas of study within marketing communications.
The course will be of interest if you are attracted to careers in the communications side of the marketing industry, whether with marketing service agencies, in public relations, brand management, direct and interactive marketing, or in client-side marketing communications departments.
Our degree in marketing communication have a shared first year which allows you to experience all the main areas in marketing and communication before you finalise your degree to match your career choice.
The course content you study will develop your understanding of the theoretical and practical aspects of all areas of marketing communications.
- International Relations: International Relations profession has an important contribution, all of subjects are designed to help you understand in today working place such as protocol involves etiquette on a local and international scale, and the practice of good manners on a daily basis. . You will explore the historical development of that system and gain a comprehensive understanding of the actors, institutions, and processes of international relations.
In your first year you will be introduced to the core theories, concepts and institutions in international relations, and the history of international system. The second and third year units progressively build upon these foundations, further developing your understanding of central issues, including international security, international organisations, international political economy, and international
Information on entry test, required documents and registration procedure as well as tuition fee information is avalaible on the attachment file below.
LSPR E-Learning, Learning with Flexibility!